1. Our Privacy Principles
We are committed to recognizing and respecting your privacy rights by keeping you informed and processing and protecting your personal data in compliance with applicable law.
Effective May 25th, 2018, if you are from the European Economic Area ("EEA"), our processing of your personal data will comply with the Regulations (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, known as the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR").
2. Information that We Collect from You
Account Data You Directly and Voluntarily Provide to Us
We may collect and process some or all of the following information you make available to us if you register, download or use the Services, such as your:
- Email Address
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Other Registration Information
- Customer Support or Technical Information you provide when you contact us with questions about your use of the Services
Public Data You Post through the Services
Usage Data We Automatically Collect from You
In addition to the information you provide to us, the Services may collect and process additional data automatically, this data may include your:
- Device Registration Data (for example, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device or advertising ID, IP address, operating system and browser type),
- Device Settings (for example, your language preference)
- Mobile Carrier
- Information about how you use the Services (for example, how many times you use the Services each day)
- Requested and Referring URLs
- Location Data collected through your Device (including, for example, precise location data such as GPS and WiFi information)
3. How We Use Your Information
Improving the Services, Providing Support, and Communicating With You
We and our service providers may use the data you provide or that is collected through the Services to operate and improve the Services, our other sites, applications, products and services, to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information and notices relating to the Services, and to communicate with you about marketing promotions.
Purchases and Payment Processors
If you make a purchase through the Services, you may be able to pay using transfer into our account. Cash remittance may be in USD , EUR or zł . As the recipient , you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales texes levied by the country of destination.
Promotions and Informations about New Arrivals
If you wish to be informed about Promotions and New Arrivals from us by email, please send us e-mail with title “Information Request” and the content: “I wish to receive informations about Promotions and New Arrivals from Dogs-wardrobe Service”
4. We Don’t Share Your Information
Information we have collected in order to send your parcel to you We may share your information only with postal systems or courier companies.
5. Your Access and Control of Your Information
We acknowledge your right to access and control your personal data .
Accessing, Correcting or Deleting Your Information
To request access to or correction of your personal data,or if you’d like to delete informations you may send at : email@example.com.
7. Contact Us
We will do our best to respond to you in a timely and professional manner to answer your questions and resolve your concerns.